Thursday, June 3, 2010

the farm

Wow, I am slowly getting through more pictures of our trip to the mainland. I was hoping to post about the trip while we were still there, but we are already back and I am still going to be posting about the trip a few more times. Anyway, here is a sneak peek from our visit to the farm to see Uncle Kenny, amongst others. Sadly, it was raining most of the time we were there, so I didn't even take that many pictures. I think our farm is one of the most beautiful places, EVER. Every time I go back, I am astonished by the beauty found there. I think it must come from living in the tropics and never ever seeing big oak trees. In fact, most of the trees in Guam are quite puny, due to the typhoons. I am totally going to freak out when we go back to the northwest someday...at least to visit. Those are some big trees. I can almost smell them just thinking about it.


Calling the cows with Grandpa. Her first real live cows!

Oh, and here is the watermark for my new logo. so exciting! Isn't it cute?





4 comments:

east end jenn said...

Love these - the processing is perfect. Love the softness and the tone - fits the scene beautifully.

Else Demeulenaere said...

love the fern picture! Great logo, love it!!!!!!!!!!

MimiandPapa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
guam_mummy said...

beautiful :)