Thursday, May 27, 2010

back yard fishin' and long walks

I love that this is my parents back yard now.

Earthworms!!!


Reeling in the line!

Fishing with dad.

Lukas caught a fish!!!! 1 of 3.


A little bluegill...not a good one to eat... he was released.



Walk in the woods.

Exploring Grandpa's property

Grandpa looks so tiny on this big hill!

So handsome.
My parents new place with Grandma on the deck

Pretty little butterfly

Going on a walk with Grandma and Grandpa, enjoying the perfect weather.

4 comments:

Else Demeulenaere said...

Wow what a beautiful place to life!!!!!!!! I love forests

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

Wow, what a magical place!

Mindy Bizzell said...

Is that OKC or Texas? Phillip and Finn are in OKC right now, Im at home gestating quietly....great pics as always! Miss you guys...

cornflake said...

I love that butterfly photo.
--Alisha