Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby and Me

There's not too many pictures of Fern and myself, so I thought I'd post a couple Al took the other day. Here we are looking at birds (she loves birds but she gets easily distracted as you can see), and jumping (something she REALLY likes to do and I'm almost regretting teaching her how as she nearly launches herself off of the couch and coffee table, thinking that I can catch her from 5 feet away.) { I guess it's nice to know that trust is not an issue. :) }



2 comments:

east end jenn said...

Awwwwwwww. Good for you guys making sure you get on the other side of the lens once in a while. Allen's shaping up to be a decent photographer, too!

Else Demeulenaere said...

that is so much fun! If you want I'm happy to take pictures one day of your family.