Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dollies

I was never too terribly fond of dolls growing up. My thing was stuffed animals for sure. I'd put a diaper on a monkey before a doll any day. I think I had one single Barbie, and that was because it came with a horse called Dallas. I wanted the horse. So, I just assumed Fern would be the same. So far, she hasn't even touched any of her stuffed animals, but oh my, how she loves her 'babies'! for now at least. She got her first one this Christmas from my cousin Jannifer. And she has since stolen one from daycare. She has to have them when she eats. She has to cover them up with a 'seet' just so. She gives them kisses. I do encourage it, so that might have something to do with it. Maybe deep down somewhere I want her to have a little brother or sister. :)








A sweet little kiss.