Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I made Fern's Halloween costume this year, so we had to test it out before her first time trick or treating. I had so much fun doing it. I can't wait until she is bigger and we can make things together. Her wings flopped a bit (and she wasn't the most cooperative photography subject), but after a few minor wing adjustments, she was ready for the big night. I can't believe she wore them the whole night. She was very excited to be trick or treating and even threw a small tantrum when I tried to help her put her treat in her bag. She wants to do EVERYTHING herself these days.












3 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute!!!!
I can't believe how big she's getting!!! I have an independent one myself who wants to do it all by himself ... why am I so afraid that we are really in for it???? :)

Ginger said...

because we are!

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

Lovely pictures! And a lovely baby. I am very impressed that you made Fern's costume!