Monday, June 8, 2009

Best Buds

Fern has a new best friend. As some of you already know, we have acquired Sam, the infamous snake detector dog, as our pet. Fern loves him, and I am sure it will be reciprocated as she grows older and stops grabbing handfuls of skin and hair. He is sometimes gentle, but can be dangerous. (See video below). He is a GREAT dog and we have been honored to take him into our family despite all of his hair that ends up in Fern's bowels.
*sidenote: Yay! My camera is back, so I will start taking pictures for Flickr again!


3 comments:

cornflake said...

How adorable! I can't believe you turn them lose on each other like that. Xavier is jealous Fern has a new best friend. Fern is such a little tomboy in her jeans and bare chest.

east end jenn said...

Awwwwwwwww. They're so cute together! Your gasp there at the end cracked me up. I'm sure Fern is fine, but I totally know the feeling!

grandma and grandpa said...

I finlly got to see this. It is soooo cute the way she hugs him! Grandma